Un poco de estimulación auditiva

lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

The City Part II... Morning Papers

Is the city open Sargeant Kelvin? Yes it is mister Ashton, go ahead. Ok, the piece of turd i talked to was Sargeant Martin Kelvin, police chief of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and one of the closest friends of Supreme Chancellor Tobias Locke. I did not care if he was the friend of Hitler, he is the dumbest police chief i have ever known. I took the official car to my office, but before that i went to King's Cross Station; and there was Mr. Longtheastrall, one of the best reporters in BBC's history. Today he was blind because he resisted to manipulate news... after that incident, he decided to put a news stand outside King's Cross. When i arrived to the news stand the government loudspeakers began to shout: THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SIMULATION, PUT YOUR THUMB INTO YOUR PERSONAL FINGERPRINT READER... SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE... Yeah right, idiots. Emegency? What do they think we are? Idiots with a previously performed lobotomy? They do that to check everything is in place. Emergency my salty balls.

I walked a few steps and there he was, the leyend of leyends, David Longtheastrall. Good day Mr. Longtheastrall, any papers arrived yet? Oh hello Lucas, no, no papers already... Remember, they are still selecting notes. Stupid govenment... Anyway, who in hell wants to read that load of bollocks? HAHAHA, you can say that again Lucas... Do yoy mind a sandwich? Sure Mr. Longtheastrall... How much? 1 pound. Thank you Mr. Longtheastrall, see you in a couple of hours... I head to my car, and back home... I forgot a gift to the Supreme Chancellor.

And then, there i was in 10 Downing Street. With precision and a little bit of luck, my molotov bomb hit the two guards and put in fire the legendary door, hahahaha, victory... Finally i headed to my workplace, City Hall. As always i was late, and there was the fattest fuck of all, Chief of Staff Ferdinand Parsley. I was his superior, but, he thinks he is the mayor... Late again Ashton, the mayor will be very dissapointed again. All the floor watching at us. Another confrontation, but i will manage to make it the last one... Parsley, i don't know what the hell happened in your childhood, but you are a tedious bitch, always putting regulations, i know them sonny jim, thank you. You are a defenite bore, nobody in the whole City Hall likes you, fat fuck... Not even the cow you have in your farm wants to fuck you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
All the staff was laughing loud. The fat fuck was as red as a tomato with embarassment. I went to the third floor, were my office was. Entered, and the morning papers were there, cool. And also another morning papers. Some invitations to the mayor, one to inaugurate the new Highbury Stadium, approved... Charity mision to Liverpool, approved... A meeting with president Clinton of the USA, denied... Stupid yankees... Inmediately, the door sounded. It was my boss, the mayor, Susan De Witt. I thought she was going to pound me for making Parsley cry, but at the other hand, she gave me a bottle of Dom Perignon, a box with the best Di Novili's, and she invited my to dinner... Bloody hell, finally i had a chance to score with her, she was 42, but sizzling. She also congratulated my for giving Parsley a lesson, and the best news was that she was going to give him a Pink Slip... Wicked.

And all the rest of the morning, i had to deal with the morning important papers. Globalifobics request to see the mayor, APPROVED OF COURSE... A little bit of presure to the morons who handle the important affairs... They are responsible for the fucking situation. APPROVED OF COURSE, HAHAHA... I love morning papers...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario