Un poco de estimulación auditiva

martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

The City Part III... Nerve Center

My god, work got stressful the next hours... A nuclear bomb coming from Pyongyang made us all crazy... London was a nerve center for almost 10 minutes, my god, people crying, some committing suicide, it was total ludicrous. After all the stupid suffering... IT WAS A FUCKING FALSE ALARM, MADE BY A FUCKING HACKER, i wish the bastard is castrated and then beheaded. He is responsible for at least 40 suicide cases, and giving my beloved sizzling chief a septic shock, my God... Adios dinner with the hottest politician in the UK's history...

Then, i received a call from home... My mother was hurt by a psychopath, she was stable after all, thank God... Parsley was giving the pink slip and also committed suicide, being a bureaucrat was the only thing he knew he could do good... What a shame. Poor fat fuck, his cow was officially declared a widow. Next, the new Highbury Stadium collapsed by act and grace of the Holy Spirit, i could not fucking believe it... And to make things worse, a sexual scandal between two members of the London Assembly was being uncovered by ITV news... My God... Without the sexy goddess... I WAS THE FUCKING MAYOR IN ACTION.. DAMN... I had to resolve this load of bollocks inmediately...

OK you pair, what the hell happened? Mister Ashton, we were only doing some flirting that is all. Oh yes, i believe you Marjorie Simmons, you are the greatest whore in the London Assembly and in the Labour Party, thank you for reminding me that. Don't you say whore to this great women... Oh, Davidson, i forgot she was your sexual slave... Do you think i am stupid or what? I knew about your affairs since i was 12, thanks to my father, the late London mayor Robert Ashton... God rests his soul... You two pieces of shit are going to be impeached tomorrow morning, period. Your little game is over... SECURITY!!...

Being mayor of London for a day blasted my nerves a lot... So i took the liberty (haha, i was the acting mayor after all) to leave office and return to King's Cross to chat a little with Mr. Longtheastrall. Things got worse... Mr. Longtheastrall was shot, thank God it was in the arm, after all, curiosly, he was who sent the sexual scandal report to ITV news, as me, he knew all about this like 14 years ago. I love Mr. Longtheastrall, he is my second dad, only that for the political persecution he has suffered since 2010, i haven't had the chance to live with him in his marvelous mansion... I went to the hospital, and fucking surprise, Mr. Longtheastrall was in a coma... My fucking God... What a hedious day...

I returned to my office, THE MAYOR'S OFFICE... Cool, it was almost as luxurious as a presidential suite in Las Vegas... I began to spy on some drawers and another surprise... The mayor had a crush on me, wicked... She was kind of a Mrs. Robinson, haha... She had pictures of me with multiple kisses with her Liz Claiborne lipstick. And another had a very disturbing and sexual frase. This also made my nerves even worse. Damn, what a day... I was about to explode... My stomach hurted a lot... Better go eat something... I went to the cafeteria to found some sandwiches like those that Mr. Longtheastrall sells. I ate a bunch of those and return to my office to get going some things that Susan "Sexual Simbol" De Witt left stranded in the order of the day...

Yes my friends... the city can be a nerve center sometimes...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario