Un poco de estimulación auditiva

jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

The City Part IV... Side Streets

Well... My work is finished in City Hall. 5 o' clock... Time to go to visit somebody special... No dinner with Mrs. De Witt, you already know what caused the appointment to drop. Well, i went to the official car and began a tour of London... I didn't remember the city being this big, it was like i was a turist of some kind... Streets everywhere...

This made me remember that i always acted in the sideline, in the side streets... I was always second in my family, the side one. I never wanted to be in the main road. I always have like to be different than others, that's the main point of a human being, everyone is original and unique. Not even a clone of us is like us... Physically is the same shit... But who knows how the clone is going to react? Nobody.

Yes, that was me folks... My father, atheist, radical, corrupt, a complete drunk, cannabis addict... My mother, francmason (yes, in 2012 they began to accept women), idealist, sometimes stupid, sexually submissive, and she always licked the Supreme Chancellor's portrait, like my father... My brother and sister were the same as them, only that changed papers, haha... And me, the great difference... I did not follow the shamefull main line of my parents and stupid brothers... I did not follow the main shopping street. I was in the side streets, and i was in Abbey Road, to be specific...

Yes, Abbey Road, the famous street were the Beatles reached the status of leyends and then the status of GODS... Greatest Englishmen ever. Abbey Road always relaxed me a lot... Every day i finished work i parked my car in front of the EMI studios... Even with all the turists, it has always been a peacefull street, full of magic... Always makes me fly out of the world, out of the planet, out of the galaxy.

After Abbey Road, i visit Byward Street, magical one, the Tower of London just few steps were i parked my car. I remember it like yesterday, it was were i met my beloved girlfriend, her curly hair been caressed by the wind, her dazziling figure, plump lips, moon eyes and freckles, yes, she's a red hair... Believe it or not, like i had invoked her, SHE WAS THERE... I got out of the car, huged her, and took her to my apartment... She was a little bit ill... But as me, she was a side streeter... I loved her with all my heart... I prepared a soup for her... Left her asleep and again to the streets, the side streets... I loved them, i was identified with them, they have no special atention, they are just the side...

One day, the world will be commanded by the side streets...

And, was time to pay a visit to that special person i mentioned... He lived in Pentonville Prison...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario