Un poco de estimulación auditiva

sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

The City Part VI... Twilight

6 pm... After fooling around with Red (love making included), and having a couple of drinks, the "emergency simulation" was back again, but fuck, i did not put my thumb in there again, i exploded and was very pissed off. Having to do that every fuckin 5 minutes... My God, this stupid government has a sloppy grip as i already told you, nothing is going to happen if someone does not stick the thumb in the machine. Red did that and the Fist has not even noticed. The sun was beginning to get back to its original place, time that the city of London gets a little calm.

The site from my window was beautifull... Since i was in high school, i adopted the tradition, invented by me, to watch the twilight from the Tower Bridge. So, i took Red with me... Both entered the car and flew to Tower Bridge. I showed my carnet and passed. My god, it was beautifull, lucky i had my Nikon D5550 with me. I took wonderfull pictures of the site, it was really amazing, like always. The lights of every building turning on, a great night urban atmosphere was stepping in. Shame no clubs were alowed in this "peacefull" time.

Tower Bridge, since 2012, was very calm, very few turists visited it. Perhaps for the tighter procedures for the turists to get an UK visa. But, you know, it was better. I enjoyed it even more that the years before 2012. Peace, quiet, with the women of my dreams next to me, giving me small kisses in the cheek, all the twilight spirit in her, remember folks: the twilight is ALWAYS a romantic moment, hahaha.

Twilight, for me, it is also a simbol of life, the end of a day... The end of a life... How everything that rises, has to fall sometimes. In this little journal of a day in the city, i always mention before 2012, 2012 this and 2012 that. OK, the world in that year had the twilight of caotic but fun existence. But was the end of a cycle. The crisis got worse and worse, and that stupid orwellian idea of a New World Order was stronger, and stronger, and stronger. It was dawn for that idea, and twilight for liberty, fun, dignity... Today, the New Order has brought peace and prosperity, but at a very HIGH price. We have a "screen" of liberty, fun is very limited and there is no privacy and there is no dignity. Everybody can step over you if they can and you do not have the right to protest.

THAT IS the reason of fuckin you off with 2012. Twilight, is beautifull, but depressing sometimes, luckly i have me little Red Hair, my mother has changed a lot, also i am lucky to have few friends over in the Greater London Authority. Sometimes when i see twilight i shed some tears (who says a man can not cry?)... When is going to be the end of this stupid world as we know it? When the old world is going to return?... Then, my mobile ranged. The hospital informed me of the unfortunate death of Mr. Longtheastrall... The twilight of a brilliant life... My god, i smashed my phone and screamed... As i told you, he was like my father, my right arm... I could not stop screaming of anger and sadness... He was only bruised... An infiltration from the government and some lethal injection was the answer for this death...

Luckly i had my little Red Hair... Making me company in a beautifull, but sad moment a twilight is... This lousy era someday, is going to have its twilight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario