Un poco de estimulación auditiva

martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

The City Part VIII (Final)... Procession

After a little love making, i approached the giant window of my flat... it was 10 pm, curfew was now in effect. Yes, i know Red, i made a lie to comfort Joe, there is really a curfew in London... The procession was very slow in speed, all the people had to pass trough tight security filters, everyone suspicious had to suffer a humiliating session of questions and answers... Any one who carried some papers orienting a plot versus the Supreme Chancellor was immediately killed, at the eyes of half London. The turists were treated like scum, and some of them were killed only for carrying a Bible or an Ipod.

The drunk were also killed, my god, what was this government was up to with those strange measures. Then, like 10 minutes later, a military procession was passing, marching fast, directly to the base some 10 streets from here. Always these terrible things happened if you were not home before 10, like Red and me. It was also an ugly evening, a lot of clouds, no stars, and New Moon; every time there was New Moon, terrible thins happened... So i was sure this was going to be a stressfull period of time.

Then, the classic procession of deported people, among them, some important turists, traitors to the country that received mercy and a lot of peacefull people from Africa and Latin America that only come here to have a good life and a good job. The planes were ready to take them to different and unknown places, not even the chief of police of the borough knew these locations. Those places were only known by members of the Fist, of course, they were present. Before the people boarded the planes, they were disgustingly tourchered, spitted and also the men received a brutal kick in the nuts. When i saw Joe Pino in there, i almost had a heart attack... Thank God he still had his happiness with him. Suddenly, i don't know how he knew where i lived, but he raised his head and said to me goodbye with his hand, a tear dropping in the action... I think he was happy because he finally was living this shithole.

Thank heaven he did not received the brutal kick or spits. I would never see him again, my God, two friends of mine gone in only one day. And to make things worse, your hotness Susan De Witt was also there, she barely could walk, because of the injuries of this afternoon. They treated her less than scum. They literaly terminated her legs, broke her jaw, a brutal kick in the pussy, spits and acid on the toes, that was new. Finally they ended with a poor mexican fellow, the Fist kicked the crap out of him.

I felt dizzy, three good friends out of my site, luckly i had Red, my dear precious girl, she always was warm and her skin was as soft as a silk blanket. She saw me shed some tears, so she cleaned them with her hand, touched my cheeks and gave me a tight and heartwelming hug. She had a special ability to sense depression. After that, we had some muffins for supper. Then it was time for bed. Like in dawn, i stop a little to think about the night and what was going to happen tomorrow, if i am going to die, or going to survive another day. I remembered my actions of the day, and prayed for the souls of Parsely, Mr. Longtheastrall, Pino, Swanson and De Witt, and for all the souls of England, specially mine and Red's... For all the sins i commited trough the day...

I gave a last look trough the huge window of my flat, another procession was going on, i didn't give a fuck about it. I only had eyes for the beautifully iluminated modern building in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham... I gave Red a huge french goodnight kiss, and we went to sleep together, with the red emergency lights caressing our bodies... Goodnight London, goodnight my dear city...

(And another day in London came, the city was opened again officially, but there was no more morning papers and no more morning sandwich, after all, my beloved friend Mr. Longtheastrall was dead, and all the journals were surprisingly closed after the Procession of the Deported of last night... The stupid emergency speakers were on again with the stick the thumb into the fingerprint reader process... Red and I walked away from King's Cross... We were on procession to Heathrow International Airport....)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario