Un poco de estimulación auditiva

viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

The City Part V... Good to see you

Pentonville Prison, yes, were a lot of shit eaters and inocent people are behind bars, moaning, getting madder every day... Well that was before 2012... I steped out of my car, a lot of people out in the main plaza of the area; i walked like a mile to get to the prison's main gate. Entered, and rapidly i showed my national carnét, no inspections of any kind, no touching of my balls for cannabis or cocaine... Today, this prison is like a hospital, every soul that enters this prison becomes a mind controled zombie. Yes, that's right, their face denotes depression, sadness, but also calm.

And there he was, the person i was looking for, an old friend of my father... Minister of Public Relations of the Greater London Authority Joseph Pine, better known in the journalistic world and in the activistic circles as Joe Pino. This guy never had a problem expressing himself. In 2011, after leaving City Hall, he immediatly won the Pullitzer Price for a report of extreme right wing politicians threatening the peace of the UK and some corruption issues concerning them. Then, from 2012 to 2014 he was the Voice of London in ITV... A real pain in the ass for the Supreme Chancellor... In 2015 he leaded a plot to shoot and kill the Supreme Chancellor and all his cabinet, but unfortunately, he failed. I was part of that brave group. After being charged for sedition, murder attempt and another false charges he was thrown here...

He sitted in front of me, he was as happy as usual, he had a great positive spirit, not even all the chemicals and devices used to tranquilize the interns functioned with him, that was 100% Joe Pino. LUCAS!!! MY DEAR BOY!!! HOW ARE YOU?!... Fine Joe, very fine indeed, thank you... How are you?... Fine my dear boy, i eat bad, i shit bad, my head always hurts, but they are never going to trash the spirit of Joe Pino, HAHAHA, LOAD OF LOOSERS!!! Yep, that is you Joe. We talked a lot, problems in England, the old free days, the Supreme Chancellor and his 3 husbands (yes, he was gay and with only one testicle) and the proposed curfew for London, Liverpool, Manchester, Portsmouth, Newcastle, Birmingham, Leeds and Bristol.

That's a load of bollocks, curfew in London? in the most beautifull city in the world? What is that tinkerbell thinking my dear boy? I don't know Joe, not even De Witt wants to tell me... the police is at top knotch, all the people is peacefull, they don't disturbe anybody... I believe to many LSD is making the Chancellor paranoid... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I also told him i was acting mayor of the city and that thanks to Mr. Longtheastrall, i putted and end to the sex scandall... FINALLY THOSE TWO PERVERTS ARE GOING TO FEEL MY RAGE!!! MUAHAHAHA... Calm down Joe... Well OK... Then a stupid novice guard entered and wispered to me... Time is up Ashton... I punched him in the stomach and said... MR. MAYOR TO YOU, FAGGOT. The boy rapidly ran scared. Well Joe, it was good to see you...

I reminded i had a special visitor at home so i borded my car and use the special flying device to avoid traffic. Remember a couple of hours ago in the proximities of London Tower? Well, she was the special visitor... How do you feel girl? Fine Lucas... Long time no see darling, were am I? In my flat Red Hair... (I always said to her red hair, haha, she loves it)... Oh, wicked. How is the job at City Hall? Demanding Red, but satisfying, i am well paid, i do the best to turn corruption into honesty and all that bullshit Red, how about you? Well, as you already know i am a little bit ill, i went to Argentina and caught that stupid H1N1 virus, it has appeared again, thank God there is medicine for that shit... And also i was missing you of course...

(Her real name is Georgette Smith, and as me, she always has been walking in the side streets, that is why we fell in love immediatly, and also, she was also part of the Pino group that wanted the Chancellor six feet under, we fell more in love with that, but after the failure, we were forced to separate some time)

Like Joe, we talked a lot about the old days, and also we turned cursy and talked about the day we met... A kiss... A hug... Another kiss... Then she reacted... LUCAS! I HAVE THE VIRUS! DO NOT KISS ME!... HA, i don't care Red, i also missed you, badly... I thought you were captured by the Fist, i was always worried for that, because you never put your thumb in the device... You are a rebel as me, my girl... That's why i love you...

It is really GOOD TO SEE YOU... I don't want you out of my site never again...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario